“Attila - is a restless innovator, with an unquenchable desire to improve group effectiveness - he offers considerable stimulus to all those who work with him.”
— Warren Langley, Director of Scotwork International
Read more recommendation on http://www.linkedin.com/in/attilatollas
I have extensive experience in marketing-communication. My knowledge includes, but is not limited to, brand lifetime, customer needs and market analysis. Since 2008 I have been actively using my negotiation experience in my work.
- Over 13 years of proven track record, 8 years in management position
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status
- Goal-oriented with strong leadership skills, organized, motivated, and highly efficient problem solver
- Exceptional communicator with strong negotiation, problem resolution, and client needs assessment aptitude.
- Proven ability to work in unison with staff, volunteers, and board of directors
- Able to travel and relocate whenever necessary
Marketing-communication, Brand Development, Negotiation, Business Development
Scotwork is only employing experienced negotiators and in the last 36 years become the largest independent specialist negotiating skills development company in the world. Negotiating training and consultancy is all that we do.
- Scotwork (Hungary) clients’ increased by 23%
- Apart from the fact that industrial sector massively decreased, turnover maintained since 2008
- Launched 3 brand new and very high Scotwork standard trainings to the Hungarian market
- Uniquely developed new marketing tools which were build into several Scotwork countries everyday business process
- Participants and their line managers co-operation in ROI measurement increased to 51% from 25% during 3 years therefore Scotwork (Hungary) became 3nd rank worldwide
- Involved in several live negotiation to help optimize clients’ outcome for a series of negotiation
- Delivering Scotwork Negotiation Skills trainings (Fundamentals, Advanced and Strategic Negotiation Courses)
- Negotiation consultancy and coaching at senior level
- Actively managing sales process of Scotwork trainings. Keep in close contact with main clients
- Responsible for the entire marketing communication of the Hungarian market and the South East European region
Marketing Strategic Planner, Roxer | Springer & Jacoby Ltd.
3/04-5/07 and 1/08-7/08
Main duties included:
- Being involved in the setting up of marketing plans and marketing strategies
- Planning and optimizing marketing mix for launching new products/brands and maintaining brand awareness
- Developing new businesses, managing and overseeing the work of tender teams (2-7 people) work (for commercial and government sectors)
I worked for the following companies/brands (Link): Pfizer, Janssen-Cilag, Mercedes Benz, Antenna Hungaria, Budapest Bank, E.ON, Jim Beam, Andante, Fly Balaton airport, BAT, (Maspex) Apenta, Olympos
Interim Marketing Strategic Consultant, P&G Prestige Products Hungary Ltd. represented Crème Marketing Ltd.
As an Interim advisor at the Fine Fragrance Division of Procter & Gamble my main duties included:
- Monitoring consumer needs, suggestion of promotional product line assorting
- Conceptualization of brand values and goals, adapting and realizing marketing strategy plans locally
All my assignments were allocated to me by the Managing Director.
Owner, MD, Crème Marketing Ltd.
- MD agency management, oversaw nearly 400 M HUF annual customer budget
- Prepared market research and marketing strategies, conceptualized brand values and goals. Planned and optimized marketing mix, then evaluated its performance
I worked for the following companies: P&G Prestige & Professional – Geneva, Switzerland, Beiersdorf /Nivea/tesa/, Trilak (PPG)
Junior Marketing Manager, Rényi-Földes Média Bróker Ltd.
Corporate Sales Manager, The Phone House Ltd. – subsidiary company of The Carphone Warehouse
MSc Marketing – Szent István University / expected degree 2012
BSc Science in Economics (Commerce) - Budapest Business School Faculty of Commerce, Catering and Tourism in the Commerce Program /Marketing faculty, 2003
Eckerd College/ELS –English, International Business / International Marketing - St. Petersburg, Florida, USA, 2007
CES – General English Studies - San Francisco, California, USA, 1996
Several training programs - Marketing / Advertising skills, Communication skills 1996 – present, - Scotwork Negotiating Skills Training Courses, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011., - Scotwork Train The Trainer programs from Fundamentals to Strategic Negotiation Consultant, 2008-
- Native Hungarian
- A good command and working knowledge of English
Employer and Client reference can be provided upon request